Our technician will inspect and measure the areas to be cleaned and prepare a complete work order for your approval. Any additional services recommended are detailed and explained, such as heavy soil treatments or protectant. Our technician then thoroughly cleans your carpet or tile using the following process:
- Dry Vacuum: It is important to pick up dirt, hair, loose debris before cleaning.
- Pre-treat: Get those high traffic areas or heavily soiled areas for maximum results.
- Power Cleaning: Carpet fibers are cleaned from all directions
- Extraction: Removes soil and other debris from deep within the fibers
- Rake: To further lift the pile and to facilitate drying
(Carpet protectant available for application after this process is complete)
- Pre-treat: Cleaning solution is applied to cut grease and grime
- Power Cleaning: Tile surface thoroughly scrubbed
- Grout line scrub: Attention to the grout line with grout brush
- Extraction & Squeegee: Extract to remove soil, rinsing to leave most tile surfaces 80% dry
(Grout sealant is applied after this process is complete)